Whether its a small or large fair, market or festival, Pottery on Wheels is a great quirky addition providing entertainment and a unique memorable experience to guests!
What a lovely experience, among meeting new friends it was the highlight of our stay at Valley Fest -Rachael
Tailored to your event
Depending on what you think would be suitable POW can offer the following:
- Demonstrations on throwing a pot using the potters wheel
- Guests can make their own pot on the potters wheel (with the option of having it fired and glazed for collection or delivery a few weeks later)
- Guests can personalise and decorate a previously hand thrown tea light lantern, mug, plate or bowl (with the option of having it fired and glazed for collection or delivery a few weeks later)
- Guests can make their own pinch pot, coil pot, slab pot or decorative tiles (with the option of having it fired and glazed for collection or delivery a few weeks later)
- Functional pottery and decorative ceramics made by Sarah available to purchase by guests
If your event is outside POW can easily set up around the van with the awning out to provide shelter from the elements.
If your event is inside POW can bring its own tables, benches and floor coverings and will ensure all creative mess is contained and tidied up afterwards.
All electrical equipment is PAT certified and POW has public liability insurance.
The van with the awning out is 23ft (7m) long and 13ft (4m) wide
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking please get in touch.